2013年6月17日星期一

Cheap Jerseys Outlet 23

After thought, I said: "I think the outcome of the game has come out, singing style school will surely win, the first half, to see zhengyang played very tough on the road, but the singing style school should not completely force Their coaches have never called a pause, not even through any action to communicate information down, he really believes his players, ah, want them to make good life experiences, I think singing style school year is the target stare very high. " Coaches have nodded with satisfaction, said: "Well, Cheap NFL Jerseys, you not only pay attention to pitch, even the other side of the coach's actions can also be noted that this is a good kind of Cheap Jerseys Outlet." I smiled and did not say anything. " It seems Big Brother really is not wrong, ah, that guy down the city had a good successor to ah. "This is the coach's mind, then I do not know at the moment. Coach then asked the captain: "Little Building, do you think the two sides of the center how about if you face them what will happen?" Captain was very confident: "If any one of them I met, I had to grasp completely suppress them in the basket." Coach smiled and said: "small buildings, you got it wrong, I'm talking about the two of Wholesale Jerseys at the same time you face attack." Captain scratched his head and said: "ah, ah, estimated a bit difficult, but I think I'll try to hold my position the basket, do not let them crowd around, thereby ensuring better control of cricket on the blue." Coaches face and smiled.

没有评论:

发表评论